A growing group of moderate non-politically aligned Australian citizens became concerned about the lack of information regarding the long-term impacts of enshrining a racially specific power in the constitution and decided to stand up.
Since the introduction of Referendum (Machinery Provisions) Amendment Bill 2022 it has become clear that the Federal government will not be supporting an education campaign for both sides of the referendum debate. In fact, it is now legally, politically and socially difficult for citizens to stand up and express any view contrary to supporting the Voice. Consequently, we have decided to form an alliance of concerned citizens with the goal of raising funds and creating educational content to inform citizens of the long-term negative impacts of dividing the nation based upon race.
Required Skills Sets
- Academics / Historians / Economists / Sociologists / Futurists / Demographers / International Comparative Policy Studies – many.
- SEO experts / Graphic designers / Social Media content creators and distributors. Social and Marketing managers.
- Journalists / Researchers / Opinion writers
- Language Translators of many languages. (Mandarin / Hindi)
- Political Strategists / Public Relations / Political influencers.
- Legal advice.
- Experts wishing to be video interviewed.